Contact Marlin University's Jennifer Dudas or 407-533-0123
Fish with Us in Panama: February 2 - 8, 2022
Thank you for your interest in Marlin University
Since 2005 Sport Fish Panama Island Lodge has been ground zero to Panama's World Class saltwater fishery! Get ready for a great trip as we fish with Capt. Shane Jarvis and crew from this upscale “off the grid” sport fishing lodge.
About the Trip
The Lodge is located 12-miles off the Pacific coast on the undeveloped jungle island of Isla Parida, inside Panama's Chiriquí National Marine Park, in the heart of the Gulf of Chiriqui. We will have upscale island accommodations with all the amenities: private guest houses, exquisite gourmet food prepared by our chef, and friendly personalized service. We will fish on three top-of-the-line 33' World Cat catamaran fishing boats outfitted with only the best in fishing gear and equipment. This is the closest fishing lodge to the Tuna and Marlin action offshore at Hannibal Bank and Isla Montuosa.
The cost of the trip includes 1 night hotel accommodations at the Hilton in Panama City, accommodations at Sport Fish Panama Lodge, all meals prepared by our chef, 4 days of fishing, charter boats, all ground transportation, airfare from between Panama City’s Tocumen airport and David, and VIP service at Tocumen Airport. Your airfare to and from Panama City Tocumen airport is not included.
- Day 1 - Arrive to Panama City's Tocumen International Airport. Transfer to the Hilton Panama
- Day 2 - Pick up at the Hilton and transfer to the Allbrook Airport for your Air Panama flight to David. Arrival at the lodge and Welcome Cocktails & Dinner
- Day 3 - Breakfast - Day One of Fishing – Dinner Lunch is served on board each day.
- Day 4 - Breakfast - Day Two of Fishing - Dinner
- Day 5 - Breakfast - Day Three of Fishing– Dinner
- Day 6 – Breakfast – Day Four of Fishing with a Mini-Tournament - Dinner, Awards & Graduation Ceremony
- Day 7 – Breakfast. Transfer back to the David Airport for the flight to Panama City and home.