Contact Marlin University's Jennifer Dudas or 407-533-0123
Fish With Us in Costa Rica: February 4 - 9, 2020
Thank you for your interest in Marlin University! Visit Costa Rica’s fishing paradise, a place full of billfish strikes and calm seas. The main sailfish season runs from January through April, but anglers catch marlin and sailfish here every month of the year. The most-exhilarating style of fishing is to pitch rigged dead ballyhoo to teased-up billfish in the prop wash. We’ll teach you the best techniques to get the bite right behind the boat. We fish on the famous Maverick Sportfishing ‘Fly’ boats and accommodations are in the luxurious condos on the property at Los Suenos Resort & Marina. Limited to 16 anglers. Cost is $6200 per person and includes all meals, charter boats and tips, accommodations, airport transfers, and golf carts. Airfare is not included.
Fishing in Costa Rica
This MU will take place February 4 – 9, 2020 at Los Sueños Resort and Marina in Costa Rica. Accommodations in the beautiful villas in the resort are included in the cost as well as all of your meals, airport transfers, golf carts and charter boats. (Airfare is not included.) Meals are prepared each morning and evening by our own personal chef at the Casa Harmon - our hospitality house. We will be fishing aboard the famous 'Fly Boats' from Maverick Sportfishing. The cost for the trip is $6200 per person.
- February 4 - Arrival and Welcome Cocktails & Dinner
- February 5 - Breakfast - Day One of Fishing & Learning - Dinner
- February 6 - Breakfast - Day Two of Fishing & Learning - Dinner & Seminars
- February 7 - Breakfast - Day Three of Fishing & Learning – Dinner & Seminars
- February 8 – Breakfast – Day Four of Fishing & Learning with a Mini-Tournament - Dinner, Awards & Graduation Ceremony
- February 9 - Departure Day
Lunch is served on board each day.